Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October is almost over!

Wow I can't believe my last post was August 20. Woops! I guess I have been busy with moving to ABQ, working, and getting married! Things are slowing down and my favorite month of the year is coming to a close. October is my favorite month by far because of the changing leaves, apples and HALLOWEEN. My sister and I would go out of control decorating our house for the best holiday of the year. We had a cemetary in our front yard with home made tombstones. I think my favorite was: Dee Ceased! We were so creative.

Here is ABQ, the apartment is finally coming together with one exception - the 2nd bedroom/office. It is so awful I will not be posting any pictures of it until it is completely done. Until then here are some pictures of the apartment as of current.

No comments: